CROC'S BOOK

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
Glenny Palmer

CROC'S BOOK

Post by Glenny Palmer » Sat May 04, 2013 6:07 am

CROCBOOK Final.jpg
Here 'tis. croc's book includes his sublime wildlife/nature poems (& the 'mushy' ones...in the section named 'The Underbelly') as well as an incredible piece which consists of his intense thoughts while astride a motorbike, as he is in the first lap of a motorbike race...where he ultimately knocked out his teeth & broke his foot! Another section is called 'croc's cuisine'...an essential to bushwhackers not too fussy about 'the ingredients'...erk. There are also old ABPA site exchanges between him & 'Joeleene' (his 'little redhead's' alias at the time) that are hilarious...& lifted directly from the site, circa 2006. It's a quite unusual poetry book, dotted with pics, but I think, a damned good read. I still have about 40 available. If you would like one they are $12 ea including post Australia wide.
Order via me at 'Post Office Theodore, QLD 4719.'

This following pic epitomises to me the man who croc was......
my bushwhacker2.jpg
And this pic is of his recent visit to the Rocky Botanic Gardens.....where we were trying to recover from an abysmal hospital visit & long journey for same, that saw him go critically ill that very night. Note the cup of black tea & the Kit Kat...he loved his chocolate, did croc.
croc rocky gardens.jpg
As croc would say...'Bless yer all.'......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Irene

Re: CROC'S BOOK

Post by Irene » Sat May 04, 2013 11:37 am

Yes please, Glenny - just let me know where I pay it and I will deposit the money asap.
Looking forward to reading it all - he had some wonderful poems, and obviously some wonderful stories to tell!!
Catchya
Irene
What goes around, comes around.

william williams

Post by william williams » Sat May 04, 2013 11:41 am

yes me to Glenny just let me know and I will deposit the money this coming Thursday

Bill Williams

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sat May 04, 2013 1:43 pm

me three - Please pretty please. You'll be going into reprint at this rate :lol:
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.