Terry and Dave

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
Irene

Terry and Dave

Post by Irene » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:41 am

Terry and Dave in full swing at the Cervantes Arts Festival.
Unfortunately, we were slotted in between the kids doing dance routines - ever tried to recite poetry while dozens of littlies in tap shoes walked around in front of you???
Ah well, good way to get used to distractions!!! No wonder Terry doesn't recite much - we give him the real hard sessions!!! ;)
142_0372-400.jpg
142_0374-400.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What goes around, comes around.

Neville Briggs

Re: Terry and Dave

Post by Neville Briggs » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:05 am

Thanks for the pictures Irene. :) :)

I've had a go under those sort of conditions. NEVER AGAIN !!
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:53 am

All I can say is that the parents of the kids need to be taught a lesson in manners - how bloody rude :evil:
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Been there done that i ask now who is on before or after me cause thay are just as bad when they finish packing gear to go home.

Can not be Dave NO LEGS ?

Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Irene

Post by Irene » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Yep, we were pretty disgusted with the lack of 'professional etiquette'!!
I know they were only children, but I often wonder why parents in general seem to lack the ability to tell their children to sit quietly.
They like everyone to be quiet while their children are performing, but seem to have no compunction about letting their children run wild while others are!!!
Ah well, it is all good learning curves - and teaches one to ignore what is happening around you!! Just felt sorry for those who were trying to listen - and there were quite a few of them!!

Irene
What goes around, comes around.