U THINK U GOT A SHED?

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
Neville Briggs

Re: U THINK U GOT A SHED?

Post by Neville Briggs » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks for the well wishes Glenny. I hope you have a bright future in your little black soil town up there. Have you bought your shares in the local pub yet ?? :lol:
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 am

G'daay Neville,
I get tipsy on the smell of the corkscrew...& croc retired undefeated from his Olympic drinking long time ago...so do ya reckon these shares are a ''go-er''? I never bought shares before but these are only 25cents each so we can probably afford one each.

Nifty little town eh? where the boozers own the pub....i can feel a stampede coming on.... 8-)
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Neville Briggs

Post by Neville Briggs » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 am

:lol: :lol:
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Oh Glenny, not the tip :o at least have a sale, even from way over here I can see an old saw bench and a wood lathe and bits of a planing machine if not a sale then a museum. Mate I would love to over there helping sift through that shed.

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 pm

As soon as we've cleared some rooom Marty....you will be most welcome. Come one come all...just tip me off first.

Aaaah Dave....I know! and the good bits are staying. I dipped out on a ''Wide Load'' sign at the tip the other day. A fully accredited scrounging kid got to it before I could ''persuade'' croc to clamber up & secure the treasure for me....the little brat! I tried to buy it back for $5 & he just laughed at me...??...whaaaa!! :cry: Woulda looked bonza in my shed...whaaa!! :cry:

I might haveta invest in a somewhat larger vehicle to tow my gypsy van...like a prime mover. One day....

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:34 pm

.....mmmmmm..... 8-)