Tenterfield

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
Neville Briggs

Re: Tenterfield

Post by Neville Briggs » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Is THAT how the world is going to end. :o :lol:
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Well "It's particularly nasty weather"" ????????

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Bob ;) ;) ;)
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Brenda Joy

Post by Brenda Joy » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Sorry Mal - a very nice thorn I'm sure. Congratulations on the win. Wish I could have been there but we are confined to The Towers this year.
Hope I meet up with all you Forumers along the tracks next summer. By all the piccies from Corryong and the happy faces from Tenterfield seems like you are all having a ball down south.

Brenda
Sing HU to open your heart.

Heather

Post by Heather » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:08 pm

It will be great to meet you Brenda. You are doing so well lately so it would be good to put a face to the name. Keep up the good work.

Heather :)

Mal McLean

Post by Mal McLean » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:26 am

Had my head down for a few days over Easter. I'm glad you posted the results BJ because I couldn't remember them all and The Oracles site has not yet been updated.

Hmmm...I didn't get alook in in the written sections but I'm not surprosed when I saw who all the winners and specials were! Well done to all the ladies.

It was a fantastic weekend. I hope no one saw me doing my impersonation of a foxtrot at the Friday night "Bling in the Bush" dinner dance. Jim was lit up like a christmas tree! A fun night and a good time was had by all. We went to the golf club for breakfast, our little party of 12 and if i can get it right I will post some piccies. A truly beautiful spot. Lunch at Steinbrook hall I have already mentioned somewhere and it is an affair not to be missed with the fantastic country kitchen and the ambience of the restored hall in the bush. All the heats and concert are at The Soldiers Memorial Hall, another great location and one that Brenda is very familiar with.

The poetry, the locations, the history and the beauty of the town of Tenterfield and district all combine for a very special weekend. I hope to see many more of you there next year.

Meanwhile, Cay and Barry Ellem are off to Rathdowney today for the festival. I was going to join them and pay a visit to Geraldine King and her able crew but lack of funds, a bad Good Friday oyster and laziness mean I will stay in the lounge watching TV.

Happy easter everybody,

regards

Mal
Preserve the Culture!

Robyn

Post by Robyn » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:49 am

I also have had my head down over Easter and am just catching up. Congratulations Heather... name in bold today, up in lights tomorrow! :D :D
Cheers
Robyn
Robyn Sykes, the Binalong Bard.