?

Discussion of any bush poetry topic.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Kym

Re: ?

Post by Kym » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Hmmm, it seems that some of you have doubts? I'll have to work twice as hard now to prove you all wrong and redeem my apparently tarnished reputation. I'm going away now to polish my halo, then I'll post a luverly pome for you all to read about morals and ethics and decency and honorable principles and stuff like that. Don't hold your breath.

Irene

Post by Irene » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:00 pm

we wait with bated breath Kym!!!! :twisted:
What goes around, comes around.

Kym

Post by Kym » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Ooookkkkkkaaayyyy Irene, I'll post one just for you.

Those little horns really suit you, by the way ...

Kym

Post by Kym » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Okay all of youse who doubted that I can write proper stuff - go check out Nails In The Mango Tree in the general poetry section ... it's chock full of wise advice about decency etc.

william williams

Post by william williams » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:07 pm

our dearest illustrous :roll: :lol: :roll: :mrgreen: KYM we are waiting
dats me again the old battler bill

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Kym Kym don’t ya miss that 12 or was it 13 page post ya had and I was in Cervantes and read the poems on the wall something about a rocket powered mower ya love them old posts don’t ya. :roll: :lol:

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

Leonie

Post by Leonie » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:35 am

I'm with Kym, I'm glad some of my old rubbish has disappeared into the ether. :D But no doubt in time I'll write some new rubbish. :lol: Or resurrect the old rubbish. :lol:

Ooh, and talking of resurrecting old rubbish. I have just the thing for homework. ;)

David J Delaney

Post by David J Delaney » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 am

I personally don't mind people reading my old stuff, because then they can see how much my writing is improving. :)

Heather

Post by Heather » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:26 am

I'm with Dave. It is really good for novices to see that the poets that we look up to have improved too and weren't ALWAYS perfect. It gives us all hope.

Heather :)