TAMWORTH WORTHIES

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
Neville Briggs

TAMWORTH WORTHIES

Post by Neville Briggs » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Just a couple from the Tamworth events. I have a good camera but my photographing " skills " :roll: are a bit wanting.
There are other more candid shots, I'll keep those aside until the price is right. :lol: :lol:
sue at poettes.JPG
Sue Pearce performing at the Tamworth Poettes. An excellent performance of The First Surveyor.
heather at poettes.JPG
Heather Knight reciting at the Tamworth Poettes. Her first big gig, and a great presentation of Another Day by Matt McLoughlin.
glenny 1 poettes.JPG
Glenny Palmer bringing the house down at the Tamworth Poettes. Can't remember what Glenny did, caused a stir of course. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Neville Briggs on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Neville Briggs

Re: TAMWORTH WORTHIES

Post by Neville Briggs » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:24 pm

A special visitor to Tamworth all the way from WA. Terry Piggott. ( drinking water :shock: )
terry.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Neville

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Goodonya Neville all good pics, an yep thats me mate Terry allright, lucky bugger, I'll get to Tamworth one day you wait an see.

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

Heather

Post by Heather » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:44 pm

You just wait until you see my photos! :lol:

Neville Briggs

Post by Neville Briggs » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:04 am

Now, be moderate, moderator. :roll: :lol:
Neville

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Hope ya got permission to post them gotta watch the copywright laws.. :lol: :lol:

Robere
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Heather

Post by Heather » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Neville's new hat. Noice!
Mannie and Neville in camp.jpg

Heather

Post by Heather » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:19 pm

L to R. The judge, Neville Briggs, Terry Piggott, Trisha Patterson and first prize winner, David Campbell. Val Wallace also picked up a gong and Mal Beveridge (McLean) - please correct me if I'm wrong but i think that was right.

One of the biggest thrills of attending these events is to see your friends receiving awards for their poetry. Well done all! :)
Blackened Billy winners.jpg

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Very noice Neville - and Mannie pretty in pink. Ted also having a good time though some would say he was obviously in his cups ;)

Mr Judge looks a tad confused - every one else looks pretty cool :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Heather

Post by Heather » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Heather, Sue, Marty, Manfred - and that is Trisha under Mannie's armpit. Taken after the Golden Damper award finals.
Group after awards.jpg