GOSFORD BUSH POETS REVIEW

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Vic Jefferies

GOSFORD BUSH POETS REVIEW

Post by Vic Jefferies » Thu May 26, 2016 11:26 am

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Good Morning Everyone,

Just as was predicted it was a snodger of a night last night at the Gosford Bush Poets! Twenty eight wonderful people came along to share in what was a great and extremely eclectic night of fine original and traditional poetry, great storytelling from our visiting storytellers and wonderful songs from our long absent resident tenor.

The evening saw very much laughter and I suspect the odd tear or two as individual presentations flowed from the humorous to the sombre and thought provoking. Wonderful to welcome newcomers Brian and Lyndal Hegarty and Jan Hupfau to the GBPs as well as welcome back some of those old friends who have been absent over the last few months.

Our presenters last night were: the indomitable Chris Kessey; June Hilton; Chris Drinan; Jack Woodward; the rapidly improving Marion Dreyer; the long absent Ian Evans; the inimitable Bob Wellard and Marie Wellard; storytellers extraordinaire Ulf Nilsson and Lindy Mitchell; our roving ambassadress Fran Bush; the long absent Jan and Nick Lock and the very generous Alan Lloyd.

We will do it all again at 7pm on the last Wednesday night of next month (29/6) in the Conference Room of the brilliant Gosford Hotel and we hope that you can come along and share with us what is always a great night of fun and friendship.

For further information contact me on 0425252212.

Very Best Regards,

Vic Jefferies

PS I was informed last night that our old mate Joe Hartigan is not the best at the moment and I am sure you will all join with me in sending our very best wishes to Joe.

VRJ