Bonny Doon Festival

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Bonny Doon Festival

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:32 pm

Expressions of Poetic interest being sought for this Festival held over 19th,20th and 21st February --- if you can strut your stuff on stage this may be of interest.

https://docs.google.com/…/1Oy4HBLQHc-F0 ... …/viewform

This is our third festival and although it is still very small I think we can build on it in future years. I am targeting the "grey nomad" market and currently have around 30 motorhomes/caravanners/campers booked in to camp on the oval. I am hopeful that the numbers will increase as we get closer to the dates. We plan to present the breakfast in the Recreation Reserve Hall which is a great venue and have the local Red Cross do a devonshire tea with the BD football netball club doing egg and bacon etc. The local BD CFA are hosting the morning and we will be rattling the tin for a gold coin donation. I have set up a little registration form on our websitewww.bonniedoonmusicfestival.com and we currently have four local Mansfield people presenting. I am hoping that we can get some more of the locals to get up and have a go but am not holding my breath. I should say that Sunday is free entry to the Festival. Would love to talk to anyone who might be interested in coming up. My mobile is 0408565760 or I can give you a call if you let me have a number.
Attached is the latest festival flyer.
Cheers
Chris Wilson
Bonnie Doon Festival FESTIVAL A4 2016 - Copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.