GOSFORD BUSH POETS

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Vic Jefferies

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Post by Vic Jefferies » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:00 pm

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Well, there was a night! What a beauty! Better than a bottler, it was a ripper!

Marvellous turnout last night when the Gosford Bush Poets ended their 2015 season and shared some Christmas cheer!

A large crowd, including twenty six poets and presenters, plus unexpected but very welcome and much appreciated visits from the very talented Jason Roweth and Brian Bell produced a very fitting finale to the GBPs year!

The GBPs catering corps did us all proud with a very tasty selection of Christmas munchies and their efforts were very much appreciated by all those present.

It has been a great year at the GBPs for fun, friendship and fine poetry and it has been pleasing to see so many new faces and so much new talent emerge. Over the last eleven months we have been privileged to have as guest performers some of the best poets in Australia and I am sure 2016 will prove to be just as enjoyable and successful at the fabulous Gosford Bush Poets.

On behalf of Peter and Anita, Helen and myself, I wish you all a very merry, happy and safe Christmas and look forward to seeing you all again when the GBPs resume on the last Wednesday night of January 2016 at the amazing Gosford Hotel.

Very Best Wishes

Vic Jefferies