The Kembla Flame

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Zondrae

The Kembla Flame

Post by Zondrae » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:27 am

‘THE KEMBLA FLAME. ’2015
Big Changes.
Illawarra Breakfast Poets are delighted
to be joined by The Illawarra Folk Club.
to present ‘THE KEMBLA FLAME’ and ‘THE KEMBLA STAR’
written poetry competition.
We have raised the profile of ‘The Kembla Flame’. The first prize is now $500. Also a local section has been added offering a prize of $100 to the highest scoring entry from a poet living within 150km of Wollongong. This is to be known as ‘The Kembla Star’.
Each of these awards will have a distinctive trophy and certificate.
There will be Highly Commended and Commended certificates for place getters up to at least 5th position. Awards will be announced and presented at the Folk By The Sea Festival in Kiama
on 5th September 2015. (closing date 15th August 2015)
Entry forms and conditions of entry will be available soon from
abpa.org.au website. or from zondraeking@gmail.com
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Zondrae

Re: The Kembla Flame

Post by Zondrae » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:02 am

G'day all,

Well it is that time again! I have just sent to all my poet connections, the great news and details for this Year' s 'KEMBLA FLAME' and 'KEMBLA STAR'. I hope full details and entry form are posted in the events section that is open to the public, so you can all go for it. If you have any problems downloading the entry forms etc. please email me and I will try to help.

I sent the details out to my poet friends list and then found an error. The presentation is on 5th September . The full details and entry form should be in the events section open to the public. If you can't get it to print please send me a private message and I will email you an entry. $600 in prize money is not to be sneezed at.
Zondrae King
a woman of words