GOSFORD BUSH POETS

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Vic Jefferies

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Post by Vic Jefferies » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:40 am

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

The Gosford Bush Poets will hold their Christmas function at 7pm tomorrow night (Wednesday 26/11) at their fabled HQs, the marvellous Gosford Hotel and it will also be the last meeting of the GBPs for 2014! Hard to comprehend I know, but here is another year almost gone and another wonderful season of fun, fine poetry, ripping yarns, good music and incredibly talented guest artists (not to mention nor forget our own very talented regular poeteers!)

It is going to be a ripper of a night and one that you and yours should not miss. In addition to the usual tasty Christmas fare that our talented team of caterers and providores has assembled we will welcome back to the Gosford Bush Poets one of the finest poets, raconteurs, singers, musicians, authors, ramblers and all round scallywag to ever come out of the great state of Western Australia, Mr Roger Montgomery!

Roger is renowned as a wonderful and talented performer and I am sure we are in for a great night of much fun and laughter.
Roger sings, recites, regales and thoroughly entertains his audiences and I thoroughly recommend that you make sure you are at the GBPs tomorrow night for what will be without doubt a very entertaining experience!

Entrance is as always absolutely free and we would really love to see you come along tomorrow night to help us finish the 2014 season of the GBPs in style. Everyone is welcome so feel free to bring your friends along.