GOSFORD BUSH POETS

ABPA members can post information and general feedback about bush poetry events.
Organisers can include bush poetry results in this forum.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Vic Jefferies

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Post by Vic Jefferies » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 am

GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Good Morning Everyone,

Before I tell you how wonderful next week's Gosford Bush Poets meeting will be, I think we should acknowledge Henry Lawson's birthday which was yesterday (17 June 1867.) For many Henry was (and to many, still is) Australia's greatest poet and he remains one of this country's best selling authors. Vale Henry Lawson.

Now down to business...next Wednesday night, 25 June, the fabulous Gosford Bush Poets will meet at 7pm in the Conference Room of the Gosford Hotel for another of their wonderful nights of fun and fine poetry! Everyone is welcome to come along and share their favourite poem or work and to enjoy what is always a great night. There is no State of Origin for us to compete with next week so everyone should be there (we hope!)

Dinner is from 5.30pm in the pub's brilliant bistro and we would love to see you all join us for dinner. The tucker is always wonderful, cheap and I think the best quality and value on the entire Central Coast. (Love the T bone steak!)

For further information contact me on 0425252212.

Very Best Regards,

Vic Jefferies

Stephen Whiteside

Re: GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Post by Stephen Whiteside » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Sounds like it's gonna be fun, Vic.
Stephen Whiteside, Australian Poet and Writer
http://www.stephenwhiteside.com.au

Vic Jefferies

Re: GOSFORD BUSH POETS

Post by Vic Jefferies » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:26 am

It is always fun Stephen!