Let Me Lie Within Your Silence

ABPA Financial members can post their Bush Poetry here ...
All Forum Visitors can view but only Financial ABPA Members can post and reply.
Glenny Palmer

Re: Let Me Lie Within Your Silence

Post by Glenny Palmer » Sun May 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Bonzaa! I got a Certificate....instead of giving them out...Yay!...(I think). Bloody hell Maureen I've been all day trying to manufacture certificates & boomfa!!...up you pop with one, like greased lightning. We'll have to get you to do a workshop on all this arty stuff you know how to do...seriously. (Love the puppy.)
Don't blush love...if you were using the colloquial 'jugg a ling' then you would indeed have been correct in your observation........everyone has their own way of talking...it's being forced to think about it that's a pain....(why doesn't Mannie have a kiss blowing thingy on here??)

XX Glenny
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Robyn

Post by Robyn » Sun May 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Love the poem Irene.
Robyn Sykes, the Binalong Bard.

Irene

Post by Irene » Mon May 06, 2013 4:04 am

Yep, can't beat the peace and quiet of the country hey???
Stephen, you would know the feeling living down there in the city! Just need to get away from it all sometimes, don't you?

Heather and Marty - I will let you believe that it is both those place if you like? ;) But really, we all know it is Western Australia - the place of the Gods!!! :lol: Isn't that right Terry??

Neville, I have thought of getting those little foam thingys, but I am scared I won't hear my alarm then to get up for work!! I think I will have to take Maureens suggestion and give it all up!! Just stay at home on a permanent basis! If only I could win lotto - but I guess I have to buy a ticket first! :o :D

Glenny, I would love to be able to write lyrics, but I guess I should have to be able to sing first!! And my singing would scare even the most hardy person away!! :oops: :lol: I think I am getting nostalgic for more time out in nature - just to enjoy my surroundings and smell the roses, like Sue says. Ah well, retirement is on the far distant horizon - maybe then!

Thanks Robyn

And Maureen, you really are so quick off the mark and so clever with all you whip up for our enjoyment!! Love the A Lert Cert's!!!

Catchya
IRene
What goes around, comes around.

alongtimegone

Post by alongtimegone » Mon May 06, 2013 10:38 am

Yes it is lyrical Irene ... beautifully so. I think I said something similar about 'Break of Day'. I love your verse. Very calming.
Wazza