EPILOGUE ...

In the interests in broadening our horizons, this section is devoted to verse which falls outside the parameters of rhyme and metre, such as blank verse and free verse. Registered users are welcome to post their original works here.
manfredvijars

EPILOGUE ...

Post by manfredvijars » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:30 pm

EPILOGUE
© 2015 Manfred Vijars
Last edited by manfredvijars on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neville Briggs

Re: EPILOGUE ...

Post by Neville Briggs » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:55 am

Love, fear, humility ?, I wonder where we find these amongst the atoms and the molecules and the cosmic rays ? ;)

Well written Manfred, we can't consider that to be table dropping or crumbs, surely. :)
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:58 am

Something to think about Manny isn't it. We will all face our own demons at the end, most of us hoping I suppose that we made a difference, that our lives mattered to someone - but will we ever really know?
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Catherine Lee

Post by Catherine Lee » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:26 am

So true - we never really know most of the time, whose lives we are affecting in one way or another or the influence we may be having. We can only strive to do our best towards everyone we come into contact with I guess, and as my mother used to say, 'Always Be Kind'. Enjoyed your reflection Manny x

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Thank you, Catherine, Mausie n Nev. I don't do flying very well and when I saw the three hurricanes in the Pacific in my flight path, I thought it's all over (it still may be).
And, well, I thought this nay well be my 'swan song' ... :D
(Remains to be seen) ... LOL