Results for Cervantes and Toodyay

Event Organisers can post Results here, with a reminder to also forward any results to the Admin for posting on the Main ABPA page.
Brenda Joy

Results for Cervantes and Toodyay

Post by Brenda Joy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:18 pm

Any news from the West Australians re these two?
B-J
Sing HU to open your heart.

Brenda Joy

Re: Results for Cervantes and Toodyay

Post by Brenda Joy » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:46 am

Brian Langley sent the results of Toodyay to me but I will leave it to someone else to post them up - nice surprise. Congratulations all.
B-J

Terry

Post by Terry » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:31 pm

G/day Brenda,
I will contact Irene, regarding the Cervantes results.

I've just returned from a few days down south.

Terry

Brenda Joy

Post by Brenda Joy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:36 am

Thanks Terry.
Was 'down south' Albany? How many poets must come from there - wow! I knew Peg Vickers did and then I met her brother Jim Riches out in Camooweal so that's three with you - quite a lot for a coastal town. :)

Just an aside -- will you be in Tamworth in Jan? Hope so -- cup of coffee definitely this time.

Cheers
Brenda

Terry

Post by Terry » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:37 am

Hi Brenda,
We were down near Busselton, but as a matter of interest I do originally come from Albany.
Another very good poet (writing & performing) Peter Blyth also comes from Albany.
Don't think I will be at Tamworth this time, but as we will probably be in Canberra catching up with my daughter and Grandchildren, you can never say never.
Look forward to that cup of coffee if and when our paths cross again.

Terry

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:41 am

Hey Brenda & Hal! Book meee in for a coffee with you. I'm finally getting back to the Longyard. But only for the first half of the week as the gold mine booked me for their 'Back to Cracow' Oz Day weekend. (wild!!) Look forward to seeing you.Xx
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Brenda Joy

Post by Brenda Joy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Terrific Glenny, it will be great to catch up. Certainly has been good to see you back in form on the forum and with Bob, in Townsville, etc. You are a real trooper.
Last year Carol Heuchan arranged a dinner at the Chinese for all the poets and that was really good too. She isn't going to be there this year but it would be nice to do the same again (as well as the coffee and anything else we can manage).

B-J and Hal

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Bonzaa! Last time I was there we all met up at the Chinese for dinner. Tom (I think, or was it Mannie?) decided that a big set table musta been for us so we hijacked it. About 5 minutes later a big group arrived & there was all sorts of chaos trying to get them seated. Oowah! Great fun. :D
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.