A Stockmans Tale.

Post your jokes here ...
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Bob Pacey

A Stockmans Tale.

Post by Bob Pacey » Sat May 12, 2012 5:48 pm

""An old Australian stockman sat down in a city McDonald's and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the stockman and asked, "Are you a real stockman?" He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life breaking-in horse, droving cattle, riding in rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, marking and branding calves, cleaning hay sheds, fixing flats, working on tractors and feeding my dogs, so, yeah, I guess I am a stockman."

She said, "Well I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women".

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old stockman and asked, "Are you a real stockman, like, from the outback?" He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.

Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Dave Smith

Re: A Stockmans Tale.

Post by Dave Smith » Sat May 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Yep that would be true, same as it was when me old Dad used to tell it. ;)

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

Bob Pacey

Re: A Stockmans Tale.

Post by Bob Pacey » Sat May 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Oh That would explain it Dave I found it on an old bush yarn site ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
With a great emphasis on the OLD.

I had never heard it before but then I'm pretty young.

It reminded me of Martys Poem about reading the magazine belonging to his wife ??

RAMP
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!