Bourke - Poet's Trek

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
Neville Briggs

Re: Bourke - Poet's Trek

Post by Neville Briggs » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:29 pm

There was an old bloke who used to come into the Warrego Pub, have a couple of drinks and get a packet of Twisties to take home for his pet goat. :lol:
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Heather

Post by Heather » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Twisties for a goat! What a spoilt goat.

william williams

Post by william williams » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Hell mate the last time I stepped into the Hungerford pub me old mate Ronny and I stuck Thirty Three Quid in notes up on the ceiling two Ten pound notes two Five pound notes two One quid notes and two Ten bob notes to remember us when we left Wilcannia back in 62.
And the old pub she don't look like she's changed much.
Thank Manfred it is a pity that I never was a camera Buff then I would have had a lot of photo's to remember many of the places out back but thanks once again for bringing back some of those memories.

Bill Williams the old battler

william williams

Post by william williams » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Now Heather :roll: that is nearly as bad as giving chocolates to your girlfriend :lol:

bw