A Beaut Present

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
Irene

A Beaut Present

Post by Irene » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:34 am

Well, I am officially a lady of leisure right now!!! Mind you, my appointment book is filling up rapidy - not sure where I will have time to go back to work eventually!!! :o :lol:

The girls at work put on a wonderful night for me at the bowling club last Friday night, and presented me with this picture.
While I normally like my paintings to be painted very realistically, I love the way this has been put together with colour and light.
The originaly photo (in my avatar) was taken about a week and a half before we had Blue put down with cancer, and I had been looking to take a nice photo of him and Lila before we did. I love the way it suggests Blue walking towards/in the light, but beside Lila. It was titled - Lila's Guardian Angel.
Mind you, the photo doesn't really do it justice as there is reflected light on it, and it is best viewed from a distance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What goes around, comes around.

Kym

Re: A Beaut Present

Post by Kym » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:19 am

Ohhhh, that's beautiful IRene!!! Very thoughtful present ...

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:08 am

That's special. What a lovely gift and even better you have time now to appreciate it to the full.

Enjoy that retirement girl ;)

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Irene mate I said it before Lila is not going to have a better Guardian Angel than Ole Blue.

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying