lets see

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
r.magnay

lets see

Post by r.magnay » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:20 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ross

r.magnay

Re: lets see

Post by r.magnay » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:22 am

well there you go! Thanks Bob, I had no idea how to post a picture before so I just tried it....that is my Grandson Jack catching his first fish!

The white dot just above his head is about where our retirement house is....which we will be living in next year!
Ross

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:00 am

Bonzaa Roscoe!!
No question whose Grandy that little fella is. So we'll be seeing many more poems from you in about 12 months, eh? (Hopefully about the same time frame for me.)
Well done...
Cheeers
Glenny
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Never seen the Todd so full before Ross. Been raining there a bit?? ;)
(the little Tacker's grown a bit too) :D

r.magnay

Post by r.magnay » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:15 am

...it's our retirement house Glenny, we will be living in it after Christmas.....but not retired.....just slowing down a bit I hope! I do hope I can do a bit more writing then...amongst other things, like fishing for example!

If that was the Todd Manfred, you wouldn't be able to see our retirement house in the same shot...I can assure you of that!.... :)
Ross

warooa

Post by warooa » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 am

Okay Roscoe, it's cold, you've got no neighbours, there's fish . . . ?? Okay I give up.

Where is the said retirement pad?

Marty

r.magnay

Post by r.magnay » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:54 am

..cold....yep, fish...yep, we do have neighbours though...Port Lincoln in SA!
Ross