Peel Street Line Dancers

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
Stephen Whiteside

Peel Street Line Dancers

Post by Stephen Whiteside » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 am

I don't mean to have a go at anybody here, but I found these line dancers very unconvincing. They seemed diffident. Lacking in confidence and conviction. As though they were practitioners of a highly unfashionable art. Almost embarrassed to be there. I would love to have had a chance at coaching them myself. I reckon I could have injected some crispness and self-belief into their routine within a few months. "Get those knees up girls. Throw those hips out."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stephen Whiteside, Australian Poet and Writer
http://www.stephenwhiteside.com.au

manfredvijars

Re: Peel Street Line Dancers

Post by manfredvijars » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:42 pm

... VERY SCARY - THEY BREED!!! ... then they'll grow old and wrinkly :shock: :shock: :shock:

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:48 pm

G'day Stephen,

There is nothing so beautiful as a mob of Shielas, dressed in tight jeans and high heel boots, dancing in the street.

Do you know my Macquarie dictionary does not have a listing for 'shiela'. How is a conscientious poet supposed to check their spelling? or is it sheela?
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Heather

Post by Heather » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Try Sheila! ;)