Comments on the various artwork by various members

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
Dave Smith

Re: Comments on the various artwork by various members

Post by Dave Smith » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Marty I can only agree with what you have had to say, apart from my attempts at humorous quips I love to see (and read) the works others who have talents I can only dream of, I do get upset with folks who have some natural talent and don’t seem to care or use it and the likes of myself who try but don’t really get it.

About Glennys’ squiggly artwork after 6 or 7 Scotches you can see they explain the meaning of Life, which of course is “Size 37.” :?

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

Robyn

Post by Robyn » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:29 pm

I am full of admiration for those who can produce such wonderful artworks, unlike my own efforts which are a similar style to Marty's.
BTW Dave, where dos the Size 37 come from? I always thought the meaning of life was 42!
Robyn
Robyn Sykes, the Binalong Bard.

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Robyn n Marty.

Mr Thwump who was a world authority on such things maintained the meaning of life was printed on the tag at the back of his jacket, which when viewed through a mirror read “ Size 37” just ask Danny Kaye. :P

42 was made up to keep you young people happy, and it worked. ;)

TTFN Mr 8-)
I Keep Trying

Robyn

Post by Robyn » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:18 am

Thanks Dave,
I'm old enough to remember The Danny Kaye Show, but Mr Thwump has escaped me... must have had a sheltered childhood!
Cheers
Robyn
Robyn Sykes, the Binalong Bard.