HOUSE OF PEACE

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
Glenny Palmer

HOUSE OF PEACE

Post by Glenny Palmer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:26 pm

I used to visit Ray Essery in his cute stone house at Tucabia. Donny Lloyd did too. We'd lie on the grass looking at the clouds making up pictures & philosophies about the Universe (Donny & I...never Ray). One day Donny & I were expounding our views...musta been a bit loud...& Essery comes out yelling 'This is a house of peace!!! And you two come here & blue & blue.'' I tried to reassure Ray that what we were doing was called 'A Debate'...anyway, I made this sign for his house, & he forgave me....
HOUSEPEACE2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Bob Pacey

Re: HOUSE OF PEACE

Post by Bob Pacey » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:52 pm

And you have had all his hidden away in the bloody cupboard, You are mad Glenny get it out there and make the most of your talent.

Glenny's Personnalised Posters and Signs.

See it is easy.

Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:06 pm

I really like you again now, Roberty. te he Unfortunately mate it's ME that's been hidden away in the cupboard....which reminds me...I can't find where you said you knew of a camping van for sale. Do you mind PM me with the info, or email with some pics. I may be going down that track after all....& THEN there'll be no 'cupboards'.

Thank you for your encouragement Bob. It really does mean a lot to me.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:09 pm

With a little flick here and there Glenny you could make it the house of Pacey :lol: :lol: :lol: You'd be in Robere's good books then as well
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Maureen K Clifford on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:14 pm

...and besides...I need a bloke who can/will handle a jigsaw...& carry heavy bits of panelling...& heavy paint tins....

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:16 pm

You're such a cak Maureen. You crack me up nearly every day....dry...so dry....but thanks for the laughs love.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:23 pm

All good fun :lol: :lol: :lol:
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.