Chit chat and idle prattle... awol sometimes.

Share your recollections of days gone by....before they fade from our collective memories and are lost forever.
croc

Chit chat and idle prattle... awol sometimes.

Post by croc » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Remember when... 'Chit chat and idle prattle' came up on the board every time...
If anyone is missing, or periodically missing ‘General chit chat and idle prattle...’
try this
viewforum.php?f=16
Your all very welcome.
...croc

Zondrae

Re: Chit chat and idle prattle... awol sometimes.

Post by Zondrae » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:54 pm

All Hail the reptile,

(who returns with some words of wisdom.)

How is the world treating you, or more important ,, how are you treating the world?
Zondrae King
a woman of words

croc

Post by croc » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Zondrae me old sweetheart...
How the devil are you these days.
The world treats me very seldom, as I do the world; but when it happens it's all good stuff.

Apparently, 'Loose lips and gossip' column is supposed to come up when you are logged in but it is never there for me so now i have a link to it on my desktop. It's a pain having to log in 3 times to get to one part of the site but they say you can get used to peas in yer shoes if you boil them first.

Nicer to chat with you again Zondrae... stay well and happy...
...croc

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:58 am

Goodoh (as your mate would say)

Nice to hear from you.
I have been working on a piece about dragonflies. There are 324 different types in Australia, that fall under the general term. Some are called Damselfly, Lacy wing, Ant lions (larval stage) and Owl Fly (which I have yet to research.)Don't know why I think I should include this but it popped into my head so thought there was some reason I should share it. Often I get these odd ideas.
Stay well and I know I don't have to ask you to look after that special lady. I/we may get up your way around May this year. You never know we could meet (with our respective soul mates in tow) in the not to distant future.
Zondrae King
a woman of words