Zondrae King

For posting notices of interest to members - notices that may not make it to the Mag or the Web-site.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Zondrae

Zondrae King

Post by Zondrae » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:41 am

Notice: Since my husband, Wayne, passed away last August, I have had earth changing adjustments in my life.

I will be re=joining the forum page and back on the air from today. Thank you to everyone for your support and good wishes during this most trying time. I am now safely moved to the brand new Marco Polo Aged Care Facility at W0onona. my mobile phone number is the same but I have a new land line..0242837061

I doubt that I will l be able to go to festivals other then Illawarra, as I am no longer driving. But it is my dearest wish to start from the beginning and re-learn to write.

Very sad to note that some of the 'old boys' who nurtured me way back in 2002 are no longer with us. They may be gone but not forgotten. Frank Daniel, Blue the Shearer, Barry Lake to name a few. I guess the only bright spot is that with these departing there is a spot on the stage for some newcomers.

looking forward to hearing from anyone at zondraeking@gmail.com or through the members pm message board on this site.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Terry

Re: Zondrae King

Post by Terry » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:05 am

Welcome back Zondrae.

I look forward to seeing you posting again.

Cheers

Terry

Shelley Hansen

Re: Zondrae King

Post by Shelley Hansen » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Lovely to hear from you again, Zondrae - and welcome back!

Cheers
Shelley
Shelley Hansen
Lady of Lines
http://www.shelleyhansen.com

"Look fer yer profits in the 'earts o' friends,
fer 'atin' never paid no dividends."
(CJ Dennis "The Mooch o' Life")