OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

For posting notices of interest to members - notices that may not make it to the Mag or the Web-site.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:37 pm

Just letting you all know that over the last month we have featured the work of 12 of our poets on our Facebook page and each one has received a good response. https://www.facebook.com/AustralianBush ... sociation/

These were our featured poets - Ross Magnay, Terry Piggott, Stephen Whiteside, The ScribblyBark Poet, Zondrae King, Wendy Seddon, David Campbell, Robyn Sykes, Manfred Vijars, Murray Hartin, Bob Pacey, and Vic Jefferies.

If you use Facebook as your media page and haven't yet connected up with us why not come across and give us a LIKE, and please do share our links to the magazine with your friends and family on your social network pages - it all helps to get our poetry out to the rest of the world .

I am very excited about the next issue of TAT Poetry - it is a special issue that has been put together to highlight the Ipswich Poetry Feast that kicks off on the 17th April, and whilst this is a poetry competition that is run by the council of my home town - it is a poetry competition that is open to poets around the world. This particular issue features a lot of our ABPA members poetry. It seems that most years it is the bush poetry entries that take out a big % of the prizes - for those who think bush poetry is on its last legs I beg to differ - it certainly holds its own in this contest.
--
Kind Regards,

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.