ABPA MEMBERSHIP/PROMOTIONAL BROCHURE

For posting notices of interest to members - notices that may not make it to the Mag or the Web-site.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Brenda Joy

ABPA MEMBERSHIP/PROMOTIONAL BROCHURE

Post by Brenda Joy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Hello all,
Starting from Bob Pacey’s request (on the forum) for promotional material for members to use (and we thank Bob for getting the ball rolling) we have produced a new and attractive membership brochure backed by information on the ABPA. These brochures were made available at the AGM and were well received.

As well as sharing the benefits of being a part of our great organisation and about spreading the word re our wonderful genre, it would certainly help the ABPA’s financial situation to have more members. As our finances grow so too does our ability to be able to offer more to clubs, festival organisers and individuals. Therefore, any assistance you can give towards distributing this brochure (e.g. at events/festivals you are running, performance or written comps you are involved in, etc.) would be much appreciated.

You can download the brochures from the home page of the website or better to get the brochures themselves you can email Brenda halenda@live.com.au or phone us on
04 3812 1074 and we will arrange to send a supply to you for circulation.

Thank you all
In poetry
Hal
Sing HU to open your heart.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Re: ABPA MEMBERSHIP/PROMOTIONAL BROCHURE

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Go to the home page - click on membership information underneath the Membership header and you will find the brochure listed there, ready for you to print out
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.