Tamworth Country Music Poetry at St Edwards Hall

For posting notices of interest to members - notices that may not make it to the Mag or the Web-site.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
tom mcilveen

Tamworth Country Music Poetry at St Edwards Hall

Post by tom mcilveen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 am

I have St Edwards Hall in South Tamworth booked daily from 1pm to 6pm..this year..starting Friday January 18th till Saturday the 26th...with appearances by various performers Jack Drake , Ray Essery, Pat Drummond, Greg North , Graeme Johnson and Peter Mace....which will be incorporating a 'walk up session' in between performances..We are also planning to run some performing and writing workshops..if you are coming to Tamworth and interested in running a workshop or doing a performance ...please send me a private message...in this forum....any feedback is appreciated.. I am hoping to fill the gap this year with the opportunity for more bush poets to do walk ups and provide us with a daily afternoon venue, which has been lacking of late..

We are running an ABPA float in the procession this year..to promote the ABPA and bush poetry in Tamworth..my brother is providing the float and driving it... he is providing bales of hay to sit on,,we need men and women and kids ? to man the float..unfortunately The procession conflicts with Golden Damper performance finals.. so perhaps you may have friends or relos coming who may be interested ??? if anybody has appropriate costumes or fittings with Bush poetry theme..beards..hats..imitation camp fires..whatever..can you let me know on forum or by private message...
thanks..

Tom McIlveen
Ph 0417251287

THE LINK BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO THE TAMWORTH COUNTRY MUSIC WEBSITE GIG GUIDE...THESE BOOKINGS ARE ONLY TENTATIVE AT THIS STAGE AND WILL DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY OF PERFORMERS..I HAD TO BOOK EARLY TO GET A SPOT ON THEIR WEBSITE..SO THAT WE ARE IN THE PRINTED GUIDE AND ABLE TO DRAW THE PUBLIC ALONG ..WE WILL PROBALY WORK ON A GOLD COIN DONATION AT DOOR WITH TEA AND COFFEE PROVIDED FOR $2.OO
PS...ANY FEEDBACK WELCOME..PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ANY SUGGESTIONS,..ALL INPUT APPRECIATED..WE ALL NEED TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN....We will be winging it somewhat this year..but will hopefully lay the foundation for future years..

http://www.tamworthcountrymusic.com.au/ ... _keywords=