new website

For posting notices of interest to members - notices that may not make it to the Mag or the Web-site.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Hully

new website

Post by Hully » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:53 am

Hi all, and apologies for posting here - please ignore if you are annoyed. - double apologies for those who have already seen this.

I have reconfigured my website to make it a bit more manageable and easier to maintain (which will hopefully equate to = more current)
it is sparsely populated at this stage - but most areas have something in them.

I would love your feedback, (particularly if its constructive) - really want to gauge what works and what doesn't - if you get lost, don't know how to get to something, get confused, or get frustrated - then it doesn't work and I need to know.

I have 3 x 'CD packs' to send out to the most valuable feedback - (cheap Xmas presents for distant family members, if nothing else) - you can respond via email and/or through the comments section of the site (your comments don't get posted immediately, they go to me to moderate) - I will endeavour to respond to your emails, and will announce the winners in my next blog (alert me if you DON'T want to be named)

thank you and apologies again in equal measure.

www.hullyjoe.com

h

p.s - I am using 'WordPress' if anyone's interested - very easy to build, maintain, modify etc

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Re: new website

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Impressive Hully and love that Commonwealth Bank mural. Your photos are breathtakingly beautiful. Simplistic and stark and very Australian. Well done. Your site is as easy as pie to negotiate around. No one should have any problems with it mate. Keep up the great work - your talent is amazing

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Brenda Joy

Post by Brenda Joy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Good website - I love frogs too.
Brenda
Sing HU to open your heart.

Heather

Post by Heather » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Brilliant site Hully. It is very, very easy to navigate. Wish all web sites were all so easy and didn't try to be "clever". Simple design, colours are very effective, easy to use tabs, good instructions. Didn't get lost once! :)

Love the photographs Hully.

Heather :)

Irene

Post by Irene » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:29 am

Hully, your website is like your poetry - brilliant!!
No problems at all navigating - simple and easy to follow - and easy to return back to where you have been.
Great variety of work with your poetry, artwork and photography - which makes it appealing to such a wide variety of people. Something for everyone!!

Look forward to seeing more work as it is posted.

Catchya
Irene
What goes around, comes around.

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:47 am

Hully your website is a credit to you. I enjoyed it enormously. It showcases you as you are, or I should say, as I have found you to be...understated yet compelling, in every facet of your wide ranging artistic talent. Congratulations.
Glenny
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Hully

Post by Hully » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:27 am

Thanks for the feedback,
hopefully the changes that have been sent by email are (mostly) incorporated...

winners of prizes are being notified.

cheers

h