Bush Poet is still needed for Birdsville ...

For posting notices of interest to members - notices that may not make it to the Mag or the Web-site.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
manfredvijars

Bush Poet is still needed for Birdsville ...

Post by manfredvijars » Wed May 04, 2011 9:29 pm

G'day ABPA members,

Fellow ABPA member John Major has asked me to remind members that a Bush Poet is still needed for Birdsville. John said, "If anyone wanted to they could contact me on 07-54457701 and I could fill them in as to what goes on."

Please consider.

Regards,
--
Gregory North

I envisage the season to end around the end of September early October.
Our Park is one of the Outback Parks network and as you are no doubt aware in far south western Queensland, a fantastic opportunity for anyone wishing to experience the outback at first hand. It is a very friendly small community with lots to see and do.
Is it possible for you to pass this email on to those who may be interested or to your state secretaries for distribution?
I enjoy Bush Poetry myself and see this as an opportunity for the prospective poet to experience Birdsville, enjoying doing what they love and further promoting the cause.
Look forward to your reply.
Cheers

Barb Heckendorf
Manager Ph: 07 4656 3214
Birdsville Caravan Park Mob: 0407 624 291
Regional Manager Fax: 07 4656 3205
Skinny Dingo Tours Email: birdsvillcaravanpark@yahoo.com.au
"Where your outback adventure begins..."

keats

Re: Bush Poet is still needed for Birdsville ...

Post by keats » Wed May 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Been there, Done that for 10 weeks. Had a ball. Highly recommended. Still have wonderful vivid memories of our time working there,