Looking for Jim Cosgrove ...

For posting notices of interest to members - notices that may not make it to the Mag or the Web-site.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
manfredvijars

Looking for Jim Cosgrove ...

Post by manfredvijars » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Frank, you'd be the best starting point for this one. However if anyone else can help, that would be great.

I am trying to make contact with Mr Jim Cosgrove, a member of the Australian Bush Poets Association. He wrote a poem about Australia’s Prime Ministers which was published in one of your newsletters and I would like to ask him to update the poem to include the current Prime Minister.

At a fundraising dinner and auction we are holding for Taldumande Youth Services www.taldumande.org.au we have put together an auction item “The Prime Ministers’ Collection” – 7 books donated and signed by each of Australia’s Prime Ministers. I would like to include a copy of Mr Cosgrove’s poem with this collection.

If you are unable to provide me with his contact details can you please forward my email to him. Our fundraising dinner is on 13th May at NSW Parliament House so I need an updated version of the poem before then.

Thanks for your assistance.
Valerie Whimp
Board Member
Taldumande Youth Services
02 9436 1489
0407 400 698

Bob Pacey

Re: Looking for Jim Cosgrove ...

Post by Bob Pacey » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:03 pm

If he is not still a member manfred I think he is a minister at Enoggera.

Cheers Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

keats

Post by keats » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Chaplain Jim Cosgrove, one of 10 army chaplains based at Enoggera’s Gallipoli Barracks in Brisbane.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensl ... z1KXKu7f00

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Thanks Neil, Bob. Passing that on ...