ABPA Anthology

For posting notices of interest to members - notices that may not make it to the Mag or the Web-site.
All Forum Visitors can view but only ABPA Members can post and reply.
Bellobazza

ABPA Anthology

Post by Bellobazza » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:46 pm

Call to all members...
As you may or may not know, I am deep in the throes of preparing an anthology of members' poetry with the aim of raising much-needed funds to continue our association's vital activities. Many of you will soon be receiving an e-mail from me (via Brenda) seeking permission to include prime examples of your own work.
The book will consist mostly of award winning pieces but will also, hopefully, include works from some of our most illustrious writers and performers over the life of the ABPA. To this end I am most anxious to include the work of the poets I have listed below.
I would be most grateful to anyone who can provide current contact details of persons who are able to authorise publication of these poets' work or other information that may point me in their direction.

Bobby Miller
Charlee Marshall
Col Wilson
Ellis Campbell
Grahame Fredriksen
Janine Haig

(Mel and Susie are helping me out with Milton Taylor and Noel Stallard will be sounding out Bruce Simpson at an appropriate opportunity.)

As you can imagine, this collection has the potential to provide valuable and ongoing support for our association's activities. I hope that those of you who will be asked to contribute will give your enthusiastic support. The roll-out of solicitous e-mails will start soon.

Cheers, Will Moody
"Each poet that I know (he said)
has something funny in his head..." CJD

Shelley Hansen

Re: ABPA Anthology

Post by Shelley Hansen » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi Will

I can help you out with Janine Haig - she is still active in poetry circles.

I will send you an email.

By the way, love the CJD quote in your signature! :D

Cheers
Shelley
Shelley Hansen
Lady of Lines
http://www.shelleyhansen.com

"Look fer yer profits in the 'earts o' friends,
fer 'atin' never paid no dividends."
(CJ Dennis "The Mooch o' Life")