Pathway Protocol

Post your true-blue Aussie yarns here.
Wendy Seddon

Pathway Protocol

Post by Wendy Seddon » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Pathway Protocol

Parts of the populous are peeved at the lack of protocol portrayed by people with pets who persist in purloining public pathways as their personal property.
Pursuant to this point is their passionate plea that pooches, any pedigree, of perambulating passers-by be properly placed in prohibitive harness.

Ponder this…perchance a playful pup poops on the paving, its person preoccupied -
now picture an unprepared pensioner with precarious posture placing her podiatrist preferred pumps into the deposit. Preposterous! Or a pair of pure-bred pit-bulls proving their power by provocation, possibly penetrating the posterior of self-appointed protectors of the peace.
Appalling!

Now presume platoons of pre-pubescent pupils are playfully, but not purposely, preventing passage while pitching potentially perilous projectiles at their pals. Perturbed aspiring professors pained in their powerlessness to placate packs of petite persons displaying puppy-like personas. Pray tell what preventative procedures could be applied to pre-empt such potential deplorable depictions?

Periodically persons on ponies patently flout propriety and impolitely leave piles of ponging
pats to impede progression. Unpardonable impudence! Perhaps procuring petitions to prepare a proper punishment or penance for such paradigms of profound apathy would be plausible?

Paradoxically, peddle powered velocipedes also ply the paths putting pedestrians in peril of pummelling or being pushed over, so we implore you to please employ a polite ‘ping, ping’ on your portable portending appliance to prevent pandemonium.

When pedantic paragons of prudence lapse in purpose, then principled precepts are perforce to plummet prompting poor practices. Proper parameters must be proposed and upheld to procure permanent pathway peace.

Wendy Seddon © April 2012 257 words
Wen de Rhymewriter There is nothing mundane about the ordinary.

Rimeriter

Re: Pathway Protocol

Post by Rimeriter » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:44 pm

"WOW".

Neville Briggs

Post by Neville Briggs » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Very good Wendy. Now do it with Z. :lol:
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:17 pm

I personally perused this posting and found it to be perfidious towards, puppies , pooches and ponies. Pooh hoo to the plan you propose. Please proceed promptly back to your po’ing. :P :P
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Wendy Seddon

Post by Wendy Seddon » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 am

Thanks Nev, let me think about it for a minute....tick....tick...tick...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........
Wen de Rhymewriter There is nothing mundane about the ordinary.

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Ah Wendy one could enforce the perusal of such poppycock as a parental prescribed punishment. :lol: :lol:

I like the ZZZZZ…. a bit of quick thinking. :P

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying