a country lad

Post your true-blue Aussie yarns here.
william williams

a country lad

Post by william williams » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:01 pm

A Tale about a country lad

Now this good-looking well-built young chap out in Tamworth way, got this girl in trouble so they say and this is how he managed to dodge the problem

It just so happened out back in a bush farming community that a young farmer died suddenly. But before he passed away, his made his young wife promise that no matter what happened she was never to sell and to run the farm.
And it wasn’t long after they buried her husband that the truth finally sunk home that she had not learned as much as she thought while, he was alive and so she desperately needed help to run the farm.
So she placed an ad in the newspaper and received only two applicants for the job.
After talking to the two men who applied for the job, she discovered that one of the men was a drunkard and womaniser and the other young person was Gay.
Thinking on the subject about a hired hand living out on this rather secluded farm, she decided that it would be safer with a gay person around the farm rather than the womanising drunkard for obvious reasons. Hence that was how the young chap came to get the job.
Now this happens to be the most interesting part that I was told about as things turned out he was a fantastic worker, he worked hard and long hours each day, and he knew a lot about farming to.
For weeks, the two of them worked side by side and the farm really did prosper. Finally after many months of hard work the young farmer's wife said to the farmhand "Why not go into town on Saturday night and kick your heels up for a
change". So he did just that and went into town on Saturday night.
One o'clock came, and he had not returned and she started to worry.
Then it was two o'clock and still no sign of him it got even worse finally, at two thirty in he came home.
Relieved the young farmer's wife called quietly to him to come over too her.
"Now take off my shoes." This he did." Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said.
Trembling he did as she asked.
"Now take off my skirt." That he did rather reluctantly also.
"Now take off my bra. Again, with trembling hands he did as she asked.
"Now?" She said. "Take off my panties. "Gently, slowly, he eased them down.
Then she looked at him with a frustrated look.
"Don't you ever, wear my clothes to town again!"

r.magnay

Re: a country lad

Post by r.magnay » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:11 am

Now come on Bill, you just made that up!................ ;)
Ross

william williams

Post by william williams » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 am

now :shock: now :o Ross was you thinking the wrong thoughts :oops: :roll: :oops:

YUP

bill the old battler

Neville Briggs

Post by Neville Briggs » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:02 pm

The wrong thoughts, Bill ??? what are the right thoughts ?? :roll: :o
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

william williams

Post by william williams » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:20 pm

now now neville :roll: as an ex copper :oops: you know never make an assumption until all the statements have been read :lol: :lol: :lol:

bill w