Welcome

Here new members should introduce themselves to the forum
Gary Harding

Welcome

Post by Gary Harding » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:59 am

Not sure if this is the right thread.. and my apologies if not but I am new to the forum.

... if any ABPA member and family is travelling up or down the Bruce Highway and feels like breaking the journey, there is always accommodation here in Hervey Bay in my house. The downstairs area is a large completely self-contained flat, and you are 50m from a calm beach, and 0.5 km from a National Park. Very casual and relaxing. Don't be paying motel bills.. I have an interesting and serious collection of Bush Poetry books accumulated over 30 years for browsing. I bid for one on eBay the other day and bid $200, and was outbid at that!... so it's a select and interesting collection alright. Lots to do, you can be independent downstairs if you wish...and your company would appreciated. Plan to stop or stay if you are travelling. NO notice required! Just call. Would be Good fun! Gary 0438744119

Glenny Palmer

Re: Welcome

Post by Glenny Palmer » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:12 am

.....even me? :lol: :lol:

That's a lovely gesture Gary. Sounds like Paradise.

Cheeers
Glenny
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:59 am

That is lovely Gary. Thank you - and Welcome ... :)

Hervey Bay is a delightful area.
How's the fishing? Been off Urangan pier yet?

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Jeez Gary you'll be flooded with poets now Mate - :lol: especially with the great beaches and fishing you have up your way. What a generous offer and so kind. Isn't it lovely though that we feel comfortable enough with our po'ing frriends here on ABPA to do that. We are truly blessed.

Big welcome to the site mate - you sound alright I reckon we'll keep you ;)
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.