Rhyming Storyteller

Here new members should introduce themselves to the forum
David J Delaney

Re: Rhyming Storyteller

Post by David J Delaney » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:28 pm

G'day Tomas, my name might be one that escapes you mate :lol: :lol: good to see you on the site, enjoy reading Oz style... :D

Irene

Post by Irene » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:42 am

Hi Tomasocarthaigh
I missed this earlier - welcome to the site!!
Had a quick look at your website - will go back and check it out in more detail - looks interesting!
Bernard De Silva is a very prolific writer of verse, isn't he? He amazes me in how much he can write! Do you visit the bushverse site? Bernie has kept that site going for a couple of years while it went through a bit of a downturn, but, thanks to his efforts, it is now starting to pick up again.
Look forward to reading some of your work.

Catchya
IRene
What goes around, comes around.

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:50 pm

G'day Tomas,

I know Bernard's work very well and I used to post on the website that Bernard haunts. I have tried to get him to cross over here but he is content to stay where he is. Welcome to this world. As this is the official Bush Poetry site you will find 99% of the poems have been written with rhyme and metre. On rare occasions we post 'other' styles of poetry. I have written hundreds of poems and less than a dozen are non-rhyme and metre.

Do you write? I'm sure all of the members here would be curious to read something of yours. If you are interested my posts are listed in the index of members poems. I have about 50 poems you can get to from there. I welcome your comments and look forward to further posts.
Zondrae King
a woman of words