Changes

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Vic Jefferies

Changes

Post by Vic Jefferies » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:16 pm

So, after many years of unstinting service and work Manfred is gone... we have a new IT Administrator/Advisor for the ABPA Forum (who nobody has ever heard of and by the sounds of things who prefers to keep it that way) the Australian Bush Poets Facebook page is now renamed Australian Rhyming Poets and could someone tell me (a lowly ABPA member) what is going on?

Rhonda Tallnash

Re: Changes

Post by Rhonda Tallnash » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Thanks for the question Vic. The ABPA Webmaster and Forum Administrator is Gregory North from NSW. I'm sure you know (of) him. The Technical Administrator is an IT position. He is not a poet. My post on the Public Noticeboard should clear that up for you. Kind regards

Rhonda - ABPA Secretary

Vic Jefferies

Post by Vic Jefferies » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Thank you Rhonda, I previously read your post on the Notice Board and I am aware of the good work of Gregory North, but I am non the wiser as to why and how the changes that I mention came about. Are you able to provide any further information?

Rhonda Tallnash

Post by Rhonda Tallnash » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Not really Vic. My post on the Public Noticeboard says it all. I am not sure why the Facebook page has changed. I hope you will continue to use this great ABPA Forum in your enjoyment of poetry.

Kind regards

Rhonda