Sooooooo Rich

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Bob Pacey

Sooooooo Rich

Post by Bob Pacey » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:00 am

I'm gonna be soooooooo rich you people better get ya friend requests in quick.

Gotta help the poor lady out Hey !

Hellο Bob

I am Mrs Clαire Morgαn, age 71, wife of Lαte Mr. George Morris Morgαn we are both British Citizen. My husbαnd worked as Seniοr Manager with an Οil Compαny for Twenty Eight years before he died in the year 2005.
We were married for Thirty Five years without a child . My Husbαnd died after a brief illness that lasted only four days. Before his deαth we were both born again Christiαns and after his deαth I decided not to re-mαrry. Before my husband died, he had a cαsh Investment $15 Milliοn which he made me the Beneficiαry. Presently I am in Mαlαysiα where I am undergoing treatment for breast cαncer and cαncer of the blood. I have since lost my ability to move around and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live as my condition worsen each day.
Before my husband died, it was his last wish to ensure that this mοney be distributed to chαrity across World it is for this reason I humbly request you to help me Stand and receive this pαyment of $15 Milliοn in which I have decided to give you $5 Milliοn for your effort while the bαlαnce $10 Milliοn should be distributed for Chαrity to take care of orphαnαges, widοws, disαster Victims.
I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this mοney and my husbαnd made me the sole beneficiαry of this pαyment because he is the only child of his parent.. The doctor will not allow me to talk to anybody but I have a lαwyer who knows my family for over 10 yeαrs and has always come to see me and also pray for me, I have entrusted him with vitαl information which you will require in οrder to receiving this pαyment. I will give you the lαwyer name email αddress and telephone number immediately after you reply to this mail.I want you to make time out of your very busy schedule and see to the success of receiving this pαyment within the shortest period of time because the directors of the investment compαny where the fυnd is logged may use the fυnd for their selfish purpose in case anything happen to me.

please while replying me remember to indicate
Full Name
Address
Mοbile
What You Do for a Living

Thank yοu and God Bless you.
Best Regards
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

vwalla

Re: Sooooooo Rich

Post by vwalla » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:00 am

Bob
Strange she forgot your banking details. I suppose that comes later. Cheers
Val W :lol:

Shelley Hansen

Post by Shelley Hansen » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:47 pm

Blimey Bob - are ya good for a loan??? :lol:

I recently received a phone call from a Dutch-sounding man who offered me a fortnight all expenses paid holiday for two people in Mexico for $140 total cost including airfares.

I asked him which jail I'd be sleeping in, and he got quite offended and hung up!!!

The very same day I was advised by SMS that I had won 12 million pounds in a British Lottery which I had never entered. It was obviously the spending money for Mexico!!
Shelley Hansen
Lady of Lines
http://www.shelleyhansen.com

"Look fer yer profits in the 'earts o' friends,
fer 'atin' never paid no dividends."
(CJ Dennis "The Mooch o' Life")

alongtimegone

Post by alongtimegone » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Buggar Bob ... only five of the millions. What a cheapskate ... tell her to put it all where the ... well you know where I mean.
Wazza