HELP NEEDED re membership

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Dave Smith

Re: HELP NEEDED re membership

Post by Dave Smith » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Hello Lisa

If you are reading this then you are on the forum, go to top of page left side and click “APBA Home page” scroll down to membership and down to “pdf format” then click and “bingo”

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

Kym

Post by Kym » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi from me too Lisa,

I can't find the form either, but don't worry, I'll email you one (I'm guessing that should be an @ not a 2 in your email address???)

See ya',

Kym.

Irene

Post by Irene » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Hi Kym - I was just going to post a query on how you are getting on out your way with the floods. Rockhampton are not doing so well by the sounds of it - how is it at your place?? Hope all is well, and you and your family and animals are all high and dry, and safe.

Catchya
IRene
What goes around, comes around.

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Hi Lisa, there is a link on the home-page ... If you've missed it, here it is ... :)

http://www.abpa.org.au/Files/_ABPA_Memb ... 2011_2.pdf

An admirable present too ... :D

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:33 am

morning all,

Just letting you know I will be printing out several copies of the membership application and handing them out during the summer session at the Illawarra Folk Festival. But Kym, if there is a fancy coloured one you might slip some in the mail for me. We should all try to encourage all the people we meet at poets functions to join up and support the ABPA.

I will also try to remember to give the Assn a plug when I am at the mike. I won't spread the forms around but leave a few near the merchandising. I will miss having Greg North to chat to this year. He is not joining Illawarra FF this time but has a gig elsewhere. However, the ladies will be well represented, as we have the pleasure of Carol Heuchan to entertain us.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Kym

Post by Kym » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:43 pm

IRene, Thanks for your phone call this arvie. Nobody has to worry about us, we live on top of a hill. If it wasn't for tv, internet and phones, we wouldn't even know there was a flood happening a few km's away! Lovely weather for a flood really ...

Zondrae, I can't post you anything for a couple weeks, cos of Rocky being cut off by road and who knows what's happening with the mail? Even the posties don't know. Only emergency medication is being flown in. Even chemo isn't considered emergency (so I've heard) so the hospital is getting the drugs sent to Gladstone, then boated to Yeppoon, cos the road is open from the coast to Rockhampton.

If you follow Manfred's link, perhaps that'll be a better form?

See ya'

Kym.

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:00 am

Thanks Kym,

Keep your snorkle and flippers handy, just in case. I have printed out a half dozen of the forms (in black and white) and will do my best to drum up some new members. I'll even take along a couple of the Mags to advertise with. I'll staple them onto a sheet of corrigated iron so they don't get pinched. I would hate to spoil my archive. I have kept every issue since I joined the ABPA.

I am thinking of buying a colour laser printer for printing photos and future books. (me books'll be flash then, hey?)
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:02 am

Mornin’ Folks It seems to take a lot of good banter to find out how to join the APBA, does any one know if Lisa actually made it in the end?

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

Kym

Post by Kym » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:53 am

Well, I emailed a form to Lisa but haven't heard back yet.

Lisa, if you're out there ... did that form turn up ok?

Kym.