Just had a thought and I'm dangerous when I'm thinking.

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Zondrae

Re: Just had a thought and I'm dangerous when I'm thinking.

Post by Zondrae » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:36 pm

(don't you hate it, when you have the perfect post, and you press the wrong spot on the mouse, and the whole lot vanishes!)

G'day all,
I'm pleased you mentioned that Guitar band software. My grandson, aged 11, has mentioned it to me. I will have a go next time Wayne goes fishing!

Big thank you to everyone for all the tips. Now there is that 'Service Pack 2' for windows XP home. If there are any ideas, perhaps a pm would be more suitable.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:52 pm

This gentleman has about 12 tutorials on Youtube pertaining to Audacity which I find very helpful if anyone is interested in using it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1IqWoWu ... re=related

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

keats

Post by keats » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:40 am

Ha ha Zondrae, don't I know that feeling!! I have post paranoia these days and after I have typed everything up, I select it all and copy/paste it on a note (text edit) so I can grab it quickly again after I hit the wrong button to put my post up!!

Neil

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:14 pm

I have looked at my dashboard and I have 'Garage Band' installed on this monster. so.. the next time Wayne Goes fishing. I'll have some fun. I have videoed myself reciting. Well it was reading actually. It was a poem I wrote for a long time friend who lives in Adelaide to send to them. I didn't want to learn it. I don't think it is really suitable performance material. Not too impressed. What I need is for someone to film an actual performance when I am working to the crowd not to the camera. I may try to do this at Illawarra Festival in January.
Zondrae King
a woman of words