Just had a thought and I'm dangerous when I'm thinking.

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
manfredvijars

Re: Just had a thought and I'm dangerous when I'm thinking.

Post by manfredvijars » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Everything in the ABPA is run by volunteers ... any out of pocket expenses is reimbersed (if the bills are presented) ... :)

Glenny Palmer

Post by Glenny Palmer » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:57 pm

....does that include a facelift Mannie? After all, turkey necked old girls on the global stage could bring our public persona down....I'll send in the receipt as soon as it's done...
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 am

Oh dear Glenny,

If they hitched my skin up enough to take the wrinkles out of my neck and put the headlights where they used to be, that dimple in my chin would have once been my belly button. ( do you think there could be a poem in that?)
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:22 am

Possible better not Zondrae - I am giggling hilariously visualizing what comes after the dimple :o

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:21 am

Did I mention that my daughter (who is also called Zondrae) is a fully trained and certified Nail and Waxing Technician?
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Leonie

Post by Leonie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 am

Ooh, ooh, ooh. I've got one, a poem about this very subject. It was an old homework topic over at Bushverse. I'll stick it in members.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:36 am

Hi

Was speaking to Bill the other night and he indicated that he already makes his own CD's for sale and would be happy to help if we get this project up and running. Thanks Bill

I am sure that in the New Year we could have a look at this as Manfred has indicated this is something the Committee had already thought about anyway. I reckon with the skills our mob has it could be be a little ripper - and no doubt we would need some kind of photographic illustration for a cd cover??? So maybe if you come across that special picture while on Hols that just grabs your eye and you think, ' ripper bloody bewdy' well maybe take the shot and hold it in abeyance.

As an organization that is run by purely voluntary labour and as we are not ??? registered as an organization I suspect that we do not qualify for grants from any that I have come across anyway. Having said that I may be not fully understanding their requirements either.

But anyway with the start of the New Year I guess this could well be something that we take on board.

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

william williams

Post by william williams » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:42 am

:roll: :lol: :oops: :o :shock: Okay lets get the ball rolling as we have missed the boat as they say this Xmas let us see what we can do By Easter or soon after. So there you have it. It does not have to be a new unreleased on why not an old one come on have a go. A number of you have made books or Booklets and this is no harder just put it on tape and put it on your computor.
Just send it via email on MP3 or WMA file and I will see what I can do along with a little bit of info like the name of the number so that I can get in touch with you your Name and contact no or email send me a pm message with your email on it and I will get in touch with you

Bill Williams

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 am

but,...
what if we hate the sound of our own voice on tape?
Zondrae King
a woman of words

william williams

Post by william williams » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 am

If you don't like yours, :roll: :twisted: :shock: some one must, :lol: what does your old man say Zondrae
or is that the reason he goes fishing all the time
BW