Kym & Heather paint Melbourne Red. It will never be the same

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Dave Smith

Re: Kym & Heather paint Melbourne Red. It will never be the

Post by Dave Smith » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Kym love don't let them upset you I still think you;re a good egg.

Kyms Eggs.jpg
:lol: :lol:

TTFN 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I Keep Trying

Kym

Post by Kym » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Thanks Dave, I'm coping alright.

I don't think David Campbell will be disappointed - we had dinner together a few nights ago with the Chairman and CEO's of a fancy company, so he knows I can be mature if I have to be ...

Kym

Post by Kym » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:21 pm

... she says with an awfully unattractive miscreant mugshot to the left of said post regarding maturity ...

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Mixing with the big time goodonya I hope there's a bit of profit in it for ya.

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

Kym

Post by Kym » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 pm

I took the ugly photo away - don't want to scare people away from the site! Meet Noah, my grandson - he's such a good lookin' kid (but I'm not biased at all ...)

Heather

Post by Heather » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:13 pm

But I liked the photo Kym! :cry: It's a really good likeness and reminds me of our happy hours on the town! YOu can't use someone else's photo for your face. What's poor Noah going to use?

Kym

Post by Kym » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:24 pm

But why not? Manfred uses his grandson, and Dave uses two faces and four feet and Martyboy uses a horse and Bob uses ... oh hang on, that really is Bob, hahahaaaa!

Huh, and I think I should be offended that you think that was a good likeness ... OMG!!! :(

David Campbell

Post by David Campbell » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:29 pm

No, Heather, I'm not disappointed. Having emerged from the bunker, checked that the power was back on, cleared away the rubble, and calmed the neighbours...I reckon you both did a bang-up job! Although purple is not a great colour for Flinders Street Station. And yes, Kym and I were both on our best behaviour with some VIPs last Wednesday night, then on Thursday Kym wowed the workshop group with some very nifty computer work as she and Noel Stallard showed some budding poets how to get their verse on the right track.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get this statue of some naked bloke on a horse out of the lounge room...

Cheers
David

PS: Kym, how does the expression "any port in a storm" translate in Queenslandish?

Kym

Post by Kym » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:37 pm

So even the illustrious Mr Campbell was on "his best behaviour" the other night! Hmmm, methinks I'd like to see you cut loose, David. I wonder what mischief you'd get up to in a strange town ... would YOU be game to reveal your ratbag side in photographic form on this forum Mr Campbell?

Oh and David, it means "any suitcase will do if it's raining ..." :? Kinda loses a bit of meaning in the translation, doesn't it?
Last edited by Kym on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Heather

Post by Heather » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Kym, methinks Mr. Campbell might have enjoyed a visit to the gaol! ;)

Well, there are other likenesses that aren't as good Kym! :lol: