Poets Section on the ABPA Web-site

Discussion of any bush poetry topic.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
manfredvijars

Poets Section on the ABPA Web-site

Post by manfredvijars » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Just to let you know that a few more award winning poems have been posted on the main ABPA Website in the "Poets" section.

Also, I'm currently working with Graham Fredriksen's family to publish his entire works 1200 pages, which present a few challenges (for publication). I have the family's permission to release whatever works I see fit to the wider poetry audience who appreciate his works.

Graham won many writing comps, so some of his works are already "out there". I was thinking that I could collate some of his major award works, specifically his Bronze Swagman and Camooweal award winning pieces. The problem is, if I put them on the main website (under Poets) the page would be "Fredriksen-heavy" for a while before we load up with other award winning pieces.
Would welcome your thoughts ....

We now have a PAYPAL facility on the web-site where members can pay their membership online. Still needs a bit of tweaking and we'd welcome any comments or criticisms to refine the process ...

Cheers,

Manfred.

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Re: Poets Section on the ABPA Web-site

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:21 pm

That Paypal facility is a godsend - I used it - too easy.

I wouldn't worry about the other concern Mannie - just put them up there- it will all balance out in the long term.

Cheers

Maureen
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.