To anyone..

Discussion of any bush poetry topic.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Zondrae

To anyone..

Post by Zondrae » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:32 am

To all those I missed with previous messages.

Merry Christmas.

I have tried to send good wishes to all my friends but in the bustle of family gatherings, shopping, cooking, present giving/receiving etc, we (me in particular) occasionally miss those who we hold in the highest regard. So if I have forgotten you, please take this as a special big hug and enjoy the rest of the season.

For New Year, I think I will make some reachable resolutions. I will not set the bar too high - that way I won't be dissapointed. I will go to my room and ponder on it. (Ah that's a good one, try to discover and use unusual words)

I tried my best to keep my last years resolution - but it was a very hard one. I set myself the task of remembering 'it's not always about ME'. I think I failed more than once but at least I tried.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

william williams

Re: To anyone..

Post by william williams » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:43 am

The old fellas gone for another year now hopefully I can get my finances back in order
But that silly season is coming soon where we promise to do what in most cases is impossible. Now what was my new years resolution um um. Bugger it I forget what I promised any way. So enjoy your selves everybody

BILL WILLIAMS

Neville Briggs

Post by Neville Briggs » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Thanks for the good wishes Zondrae....Perhaps your New Years resolution is to check your spelling.....start with "disappointed". :)

What do you mean the old fella's gone Bill, you're still here. :lol:

My New Years resolution..not be such a pain..nah I can't do it. :roll:

Neville
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:42 pm

thanks Neville,

Poor spelling is one of my many faults!
Zondrae King
a woman of words

william williams

Post by william williams » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Nah Neville :oops: :o I may be old :roll: but I ain't ancient like dat fella I was talking about. dat old fella dressed in red yah know dat fella dat dem white kangaroo’s dat Rolf fella sings about. That towin him all around the joint an I don’t mean dat joint dat yah smokes mate cause if youse keep smoking dat stuff da laws gunna get yah. an I ain't gunna rite a new years restitution cause I dunno how to spell it

Good Luck to the pair of you andevery body else who can read it Bill The Old Battler

Neville Briggs

Post by Neville Briggs » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Sorry Zondrae, the devil made me do it :twisted: he's still around at Christmas time.

Bill, I bet you couldn't even say " new year's restitution " after you finished the christmas pud and the port.

I did Santa once at the childrens party and a kid said to me " I like you, you're a real Santa " :o
I never did it again, no way :shock:

Neville
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.

william williams

Post by william williams » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:32 pm

to hell with the Xmas pud just give me the port see mate