poem

Discussion of any bush poetry topic.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
warooa

Re: poem

Post by warooa » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:11 am

Congratulations Heather (and Kym, who's in such good form if you chucked a saddle on her she'd probably win The Cup today).

I guess I'll just have to take everyone elses word that your poem is a good'un.

Cheers, Marty

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:16 am

Oh it's a goodun all right Marty. Kym performed it on Sunday at the Gallery and it nearly, yeah I said nearly cause I'm a tough blokey bloke, had me crying as well.

Kym in the cup the mind boggles, Hang on HORSES !!! sure winner she is probably a whisperer.

Bob :lol: :lol: :lol: Punch me later Kym.
Last edited by Bob Pacey on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Kym

Post by Kym » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:46 am

Me racing in The Cup - wouldn't that be a sight! Well, I guess I've got the rump for it ... :roll: But if I was a horse, I'd be a sway-backed, knock-kneed, cow-hocked, u-necked, cross-eyed, mange-tailed, over-weight Clydie with a severe overbite and a lisp, so I certainly wouldn't be putting my money on me winning! But I'd give people a laugh, and that's more fun anyway ...

Kym

Post by Kym » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:49 am

Just noticed my avatar grinning at me there. You can't see my dental problems from that angle. That's a really flattering pic of me actually ... but it was taken a few years ago. ;)

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:44 am

I am sure Kym has no desire to punch your chook Bob :lol: :lol: after all what did it ever do to her. As for Kyms description of her 'horsey' details she forgot to add that she is gentle and kind, you would trust her with kids but she has a wicked sense of fun that raises its head every now and then. She doesn't shy at Bilbys - all good attributes for a an old grey mare I would have thought :lol: :lol: :lol:
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Kym

Post by Kym » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:48 am

Oh yeah, I'm a great old nag for the kiddies. Sometimes, the safe, old plodders are worth more than the highly educated, but extremely hard-to-handle flighty ones. Not in $ value, but definitely in anti-parental-paranoia value.

Just don't send me to the doggers yet!