Thanks To John

Discussion of any bush poetry topic.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Zondrae

Thanks To John

Post by Zondrae » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Thank you John Peel,

For posting the lesson on how to post a list of poems, with links (no less). Tonight is the first time I have posted a link. I have learned how to create an index of my poems, in loose alphabetical order. Thank you John for being so thoughtful as to post a simple step by step instruction that even the non-computer literate can follow.

I was surprised at how many poems I have posted, I wonder how many it would be if I could go back to when I first joined Frank's site and Ric Raftis's all those years ago.

Now I will have to remember to update it each time I post a new poem.

Again a big thanks to John. What a man. He is single girls..(well he was the last time we spoke)
Does anyone have a younger sister or cousin?
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Peely

Re: Thanks To John

Post by Peely » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 pm

G'day Zondrae

You are welcome. It is good to know that my method is easy enough to follow.

I am sure that you would have quite a big list if you were able to mention all of the ones that you have ever posted on line.

I am considering adding some of the ones that are posted on the bushverse forum to my list as well, since it is easy enough for anyone to access poems without needing to be a registered member on there. It would give people a bigger sample of my work that way and they might be able to get more of an idea of how my writing has progressed. I will admit that some of those poems have been edited since they were first put on line, so those versions may not be reflective of the most recent ones.

Regards

John Peel
John Peel - The Man from Gilmore Creek