?

Discussion of any bush poetry topic.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Heather

Re: ?

Post by Heather » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:09 pm

It's getting there Manfred, it's getting there. We do appreciate the work that you are doing.

The forum is starting to look a bit more respectable - the members have been doing their duty well today. Will any of the old poetry posts come back?

Heather :)

dave emo

Post by dave emo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:55 am

Many thanks Manfred for your emphatic, straight forward and reassuring answer.
A breath of fresh air, mate. Goodonya!

Hully

Post by Hully » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:37 am

Agree completely - this is a valuable resource and a treasure to those who appreciate - thankyou for whoever it is that is maintaining and securing it ! !

h

Heather

Post by Heather » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 am

Am I missing something here?

Is someone going to save or archive all the old poems and posts? I can't help but mourn the loss. Like Matt, (most of us I suspect), I loved to read and learn and I so enjoyed the chats and spars on the forum. I would be so, so sad if was all lost forever. There is a lot of ABPA history there.

It would be good if the old posts could at least be put on this site as non-interactive posts, a sort-of archive, and we could at least read them. Is that possible Manfred?

Heather :(

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 am

As the above members have suggested.

The 'ABPA committee' (or I should say the members thereof) are working their fingers to the bone, to secure and archive and in good time, make available the past posts. (In particular the poetry) It will be a valuable tool for anyone inclusive of but not exclusive to, all members of the Assn and the public in general.

Our thanks to Manfred and those who are assisting him.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:00 pm

and,

I can say I have this information directly from the horse's mouth. ( I had to mention the horses because of the day)
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Kym

Post by Kym » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:27 pm

I dunno why youse are all sad. I'm glad my rubbish has been chucked in the bin. Thank goodness my embarrassing streaker poem and all those other naughty ones are gone. From now on, I'm only posting proper poems, like a proper lady should. I'm gunna be all respectable and stuff, youse jes wait'n see. :roll:

william williams

Post by william williams » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:36 pm

since when Kym. Remember reputations have a habit of following

what, who me the old battler

Maureen Clifford

Post by Maureen Clifford » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:48 pm

How very very boring :lol: :lol: I've got one leg left - you can pull it Mate

Cheers

Maureen

Heather

Post by Heather » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Awww Kym, I really really liked that streaker poem. In fact, might have a copy of it somewhere!!!! (He he) :lol: