?

Discussion of any bush poetry topic.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Zondrae

Re: ?

Post by Zondrae » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Matt,

We have to begin from scratch, I have been informed. So if you had a poem on the site and would like to re submit it, please go ahead.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Maureen Clifford

Post by Maureen Clifford » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 am

Really - is that right?

OMG what a loss - I do hope that is not right - this site was my current poetry book I could go and read all the great poems you blokes and sheilas had posted and took great delight in referring friends to different poems that I wanted to share - now I am really sad :o :cry: :cry:

I will take you at your word Zondrae and e post one of my mine only because I want to share secret 4 with Heather and the rest of you mob.

Cheers

Maureen

william williams

Post by william williams » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 am

:o Ahh the joys of modern electronic recordings one button pushed and all gone beats having a rubber to rub it all out

Well Andy looks like you have done it once again PFFFT and it's all gone. bad luck mate

Bill the old Battler

dave emo

Post by dave emo » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:18 am

Yep! Bill's "PFFFT" sums it up. Let's hope it's not a total loss.

william williams

Post by william williams » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:50 am

he dave you can not go back and see what I wrote some time back gee that's a dam (bad) good luck :cry: :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :? :lol:

dave emo

Post by dave emo » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Yeah Bill,
There were some real top posts in amongst the mulga. This is like a pollie rewriting history, or the Soviets/Nazis eliminating it.

Hully

Post by Hully » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Oh well...lets hope they are in safe hands....

I can paraphrase someone famous by saying "all I know about life can be said in 3 words.....it goes on"

h

dave emo

Post by dave emo » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Dunno who that famous person was Hully, but I reckon if you destory history you destroy civilisation.

dave emo

Post by dave emo » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Big question:
Does this ABPA forum belong to ABPA members or some other joker?

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:04 pm

The ABPA Dave, the ABPA!!!

The ABPA Secretary is about to take posession of ALL the access passwords for the Forum AND the new ABPA Web-site (when completed), so that if anyone of the Key persons get hit by a low-flying digeridoo or similar, the ABPA Comittee (elected by all youse) will be able to carry on ... :)

Thank you all for your patience. There is some more tweeking for the Forum, but hopefully it's rolling OK now. The ABPA Web-site will look like crap for a little while longer, however I hope that the wait will be worth-while.

Cheers,

Manfred.