HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2023

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2023

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:16 pm

Hi everyone and welcome to Spring and hasn't the weather been glorious? Also from all accounts one of our mildest winters on record ... I admit to only having turned the AC unit onto heat for about 5 nights so I am thinking the weathermen could be right about that.

As always last months prompts certainly sparked some interesting poetry from you all and I thank you for your participation. Lots of memories jogged by your words.
For this months prompts, tempted as I am to continue my whinge about the failure of modern devices I will refrain ... my old Dad always claimed that a bad workman blamed his tools ... and I absolutely will take some of the blame.

So how about these prompts instead, some of which I have stolen from famous songs but no matter ... will they get your muses going, your minds ticking over :lol: :roll: Let's see what you can come up with.

Plant your own garden

Spring unlocks the flowers

The whole world is a garden

Sunshine makes me happy

Seasons change and so do we

Here comes the sun

Away you go my lovelies - do your best :D
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.