HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 26.10.20

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 26.10.20

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:27 pm

I must apologize for my tardiness with setting up the next challenge ... my brain is going into a decline I suspect.

Anyway Terry has stepped up with a lifebuoy and come up with a beaut idea and here it is .....

How about we all do a homework poem about our own lives. It can be about something you saw, did, or wished you hadn’t – the sky is the limit.

It must be a new interesting poem, not an old one, and no prompts either, you have to do it all by yourself. It sounds easy, but might be harder than you think.

Well there you have it - lets see what comes from that. I'm sure it will be eye popping :lol: :shock: but try not to shock us all to much.

For all of you who took the time and effort to work with the last set of prompts, thank you. You all did very well (channeling Mr Grace here) :D
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.