Locking and Pinning Current Writing Workshop Prompts

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Shelley Hansen

Locking and Pinning Current Writing Workshop Prompts

Post by Shelley Hansen » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:47 am

Hi All

After a request from Maureen, I discovered how to lock and pin the current homework prompts so that they appear at the top of the list when you open the Writing Workshop section of the Forum.

You will note that I have left both the current prompts and the immediate past prompts visible at the top of the list. That is for the convenience of anyone who may have missed the last prompts and would still like to work with them.

Once the next prompts come out, I will drop the earlier ones from the top, so that there will always be just the two latest sets of prompts appearing as pinned posts. Older ones will appear in chronological order, along with their homework submissions. Hope that suits everyone - please let me know if any problems.

Of course, you can access the current prompts and anything posted since your last visit by clicking on the Quick Links (top left hand of page after logging in) and going to New Posts or Active Topics.

Cheers
Shelley
Shelley Hansen
Lady of Lines
http://www.shelleyhansen.com

"Look fer yer profits in the 'earts o' friends,
fer 'atin' never paid no dividends."
(CJ Dennis "The Mooch o' Life")

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Re: Locking and Pinning Current Writing Workshop Prompts

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:57 pm

Thank you Shelley - it certainly makes them so much easier to find
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.